Album: Somewhere In Between
Label: Pocket Fields
Catalogue N°: PF031
Release date: October 2012
01. Caterpillars Dressed In Their Finest - Newt (04:17)
02. Caterpillars Dressed In Their Finest - A Dream (07:44)
03. Caterpillars Dressed In Their Finest - Somewhere In Between (06:42)
04. Caterpillars Dressed In Their Finest - Alleviation (02:34)
05. Caterpillars Dressed In Their Finest - Zephyrus (04:04)
06. Caterpillars Dressed In Their Finest - Tyranny (06:38)
07. Caterpillars Dressed In Their Finest - Closure (01:57)
So..finally and again we glad to present Gimu and Emily and their Caterpillars Dressed In Their Finest. Their second album called “Somewhere In Between”. Emily wrote and record the poetry and Gimu creates the sound around the music. The idea of the album is to place poetry in a wall of sound. Sometimes you can hear the poems, sometimes they are built in as a part of the music. They both wanted to work together as soon as meeting through the internet. In hopes that they could create something different together. Second album is full of details and some inner emotions. The sound became denser and more saturated. Poetic monologue appear from nowhere and are dissolved in the waves of sound as in the sea. Music reflects the mood of the poet as well as personal experiences of a musician. Filing of space, isolation and loneliness impact in the visualization and design the album. Iceland.. Amazing place with stunning scenery, black beaches and hot geysers.
Inside you can find grass and mosses collected in different parts of Iceland.